Camel milk is known in Asia and Africa for 5000 years for its benefits for human health. Therefore, it is not only consumed as food, but also a remedy. Many studies have reported, that camel milk has a very high concentration of mono-and polyunsaturated fatty acids, serum albumin, lactoferrin, immunoglobulin’s, vitamins C, and E, lysozyme, manganese, and iron, as well as the hormone insulin. Therefore, camel milk can be prescribed as a remedy for many human illnesses. It has been proven as a useful application in the stomach and intestinal disorders, Diabetes-1, food allergy. In addition, camel milk has been used to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, to avoid psoriasis disease, to heal inflammation in the body, to assist patients with tuberculosis, helping to strengthen the human immune system, to reduce growth the of cancer cells, and to cure autism. Even the patient can benefit from the biological factors in camel milk, it must be consumed raw, fresh, and free of pathogens after a good machine milking. These potential health benefits of camel milk should be further study.
To read the whole article, please go to the link; https://www.ejfa.me/index.php/journal/article/view/1024
- Camel Conference-ROLE OF CAMEL IN FOOD SECURITY UNDER CHANGING CLIMATIC CONDITIONS
- Camel can be a Hope for the Regions under Sever Climate Change Calamities
- CaM-Immune Works Better than Normal Camel Milk- A Claim by Millie Hinkle
- Cam-Immune Can Help in Keeping the Infections at Bay
- A Claim; 100% Natural Feed for Camels